Brinter CORE – Compact 3D Bioprinter
A mini, but equally as powerful bioprinter platform offering variable printing modalities in a single printing platform.
* Patented modular concept:
* Cost-effective future print head updates/upgrades without the need to purchase a new printer
* Optional heating and cooling functions for the print heads, min 4 °C, max. 250 °C
* Print heads compatible with standard Luer-lock syringes and needles
* Compatible Syringes 10 mL & 3 mL
* Pressure Range of the Print Heads is 0–6 bar
* XYZ Minimum Step Size of 3 µm Maximum print speed of 80 mm/s
* Minimum Strand Diameter is material dependent with 0.05 mm needles available
* Build volume (XYZ) of 150 × 110 × 40 mm / 5.90 x 4.33 x 1.57 in.
* Weight of the device is 20 kg / 92 lb.
* Optional heated print bed up to 100 °C
* Camera for online process view
* Nonharmful blue light photonic disinfection
* Photocuring UV/Visible light LEDs of 365nm, 405 nm or 450 nm in selected print heads